UP cofounder and branding expert Julian Stubbs will participate as a presenter in a AAAS Science webinar:
Stimulating Sales in an Uncertain Climate: The Role of Branding and Marketing in Tomorrow’s Life Science Company
You are invited to view our panel of experts on Wednesday, June 6th, in this live, online educational seminar. For more information and complimentary registration visit: http://bit.ly/AdWebinar
- Date: Wednesday, June 6th, 2012
- Time: 12 noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, 4 p.m. GMT, 5 p.m. UK
- Duration: 1 hour
Submit your questions LIVE to the experts during the webinar!
With the acceleration of mergers and acquisitions, and the recent global economic turmoil, the life science industry is focused on maximizing short-term revenues through sales. Currently, the role of marketing departments is largely seen as sales support. But what is the cost of this narrow definition? Without proper long-term investment in vision, strategy, and brand, life science companies are exposing themselves to possible future commodification and competitive threats. In this live webinar, Science invites long-time brand strategist Julian Stubbs and life science marketing strategist Hamid Ghanadan to discuss current trends and how marketing needs to evolve to deliver value in this increasingly high-stakes climate.
Specifically, the panelists will discuss:
- How branding and marketing differ in the life sciences relative to other industries
- Best practices for company branding and product marketing
- The most important elements for building a powerful brand and communications platform
- The effects of online and digital marketing on company brands
- A novel model for how to influence scientists through content marketing.
UP THERE, EVERYWHERE
The Linus Group
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Produced by the Science/AAAS Custom Publishing Office.